Possibly the most trusted machinery and equipment appraiser in Arizona, George Cunningham has been performing USPAP certified machinery and equipment appraisals for nearly three decades. George has successfully represented clients in numerous depositions and his appraisal conclusions have held up under the most intense scrutiny.
All appraisals conform to the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our Appraisal Services.
Appraisal & Research Assignments
- Metals Processing & Fabricating
- Gravel & Asphalt
- Restaurant & Food Processing
- Metalworking & Woodworking Machine Tools
- Plastics Fabricating
- Chemical Plants
- Special & Single Purpose Machinery/Equipment
- Industrial Prototypes
Concepts of Value Experience
- Fair Market Value – Removal
- Fair Market Value – Installed
- Fair Market Value in Continued Use
- Forced Liquidation Value
- Liquidation Value – In Place
- Orderly Liquidation Value
- Replacement Cost
- Insurance Value
- Insurable Value – Depreciated
- Salvage Value